Monday, January 23, 2012

I am inquiring about back-up material for this meeting:

There is nothing that I can find on-line yet.  I have asked staff via e-mail and will let you know when I hear something.  This comes from the meetings calendar on the city's website.

Update from staff:

Wes-

There is no backup material for this meeting. We will have a meeting agenda available to handout at the meeting.  Our goal is to have a open forum discussion between residents and city staff on what residents would like to see done with this facility and the feasibility of those requests will be.  The Leisure Services staff has also prepared a brief survey that will be handed out at the meeting.  If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

Juan

I was also told that the meeting will be at the shuffleboard court building - although there is no indication of the location on the city's website.