Sunday, October 16, 2011

LWHS Trojan Sound Marching Band

I got a call this Friday from the LWHS Band Director telling me that the Trojan Sound Marching Band of Lake Worth High School, of which I am an honorary member, would be competing for the first time, this season, at John I. Leonard.  He picked me up Saturday morning at 8:00am and I had the honor of watching this talented group of teens rehearse and then go perform at John I. Leonard High School where not only did the qualify for State Championship Competitions, first time in eight years but they also took away trophies for Best in Class Music, Superior Visual, Music and Percussion.  Please do them the honor of posting these pictures of their achievement.  They are truly and amazingly talented incredibly poised young group of teens that represent our City and we should all be proud of them.  I urge any of us to keep abreast of their performance schedule and come out and show some local support!  You won't be disappointed when you see them in action.

Thank you for always keeping our community up to date with the latest and greatest.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and may you all have a blessed week.


Best wishes,





Mark A. Parrilla
President
Genesis Neighborhood Association, Inc.