Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lake Worth plan aims to make cycling safer

I removed the video to prevent migraines.
  Sorry if I am making you dizzy  LOL.

Click title for link to PBP article.  Regular readers will know that, as part of a New Year's resolution, I began riding my bike again.  My weekly mileage is somewhere over 50 miles.  I am trying out "MapMyRide" on the web for kicks and giggles.  This one is supposed to be my Flagler Drive, Downtown Lake Worth loop to and from my house.  Click here for link to actual route information.  The above is a flyover of the route and you can see that I strayed "outside the lines" and have some unplanned back and forth action.  I swear that I am not Mary Poppins and flying over roof tops. And I ride a little bit slower than the video LOL.

By the way, the article talks about the CRA-created bike plan - something which makes you wonder if the City Commission were in charge, would something like that ever happen.