Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We are not alone...

Apparently our Ace Reporter from the PBP is hot on a story that the group Earth First is moving its headquarters from Arizona to Lake Worth.  Expect to see something in the newspaper - on line please, no need to create more newsprint.  I'm not sure what kind of "headquarters" they have now, but I don't think they'll be moving into the office building at the corner of 2nd Avenue North and Federal.  Just a guess.

What I think this underscores is that the political machine we see in action here is really only a small part of an overall network that is international in scope.  I am starting to sound like Hillary Clinton's "vast Right-wing conspiracy," but it is obvious that the degree of organization, preparation and strategy is not solely home grown.  What do you all think about this theory?  Mine goes beyond what I have said here, but anymore divulging of what I really think will make me sound slightly paranoid or overly wise.  Neither of which I wish not to be at the moment.