Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Last night's candidate forum - South Palm Park Homeowners Association meeting...

Thanks to all that turned out last night to listen to the field of ten candidates for the various races. Nice to see such a good attendance. Questions were wide-ranging, but strangely none were directly about the beach, the electric or water utilities - although those topics came up. Tonight we have NOW and some will be going to the Christian Coalition interviews - I will be at the NOW forum and then make my way to the CRA meeting where they will be talking about Publix moving into the downtown area. If you see me in my travels, stop and say "Hi." And, remember to vote for me November 3rd.
Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Wes Blackman for City Commissioner District #3