Saturday, October 31, 2009

Busy Day Today!

Just got back from fun barbeque pep rally to get people fired up for the election on Tuesday. I have some computer issues with my laptop - it's soon to enter Hospice care. So, I dropped by the super-deluxe David Bohnett Cybercenter at Compass. They're open from 3 to 7 on Saturdays - a community resource that's nice to know about! On top of that, I had some issues - that I think are now resolved - with my wesblackman@gmail.com account. So, if you have sent a recent e-mail, it may take longer than usual to get back to you. Thanks for understanding!

I have a lot of "Wes" t-shirts - perfect to wear while you bop around beautiful downtown Lake Worth or when you volunteer on Election Day. We will need sign wavers at polling locations and on street corners leading up to the election. E-mail me if you want to volunteer! Thanks - last set of mailers were sent out yesterday - total of four. You should get the last ones today or on Monday.

Only days away to a better Lake Worth! Keep smiling and remind your friends and neighbors to vote on Tuesday!
Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Wes Blackman for City Commissioner District #3