Sunday, October 5, 2008

Going through some Internet issues...

I'm in the process of switching from DSL to cable and it turns out it will be about a week before I regain regular Internet access at my house. In the meantime, I will be searching out local haunts that have Wi-Fi access. Right now I happen to be at Howley's in West Palm Beach (I didn't have to show my passport). I'm going to check out the Lake Worth library tomorrow for part of the day and I will report on my experience. It would help me out if you know of any spots in Lake Worth that have Wi-Fi available and I can check those out too. Just e-mail me at wesblackman@gmail.com and I'll start making a list which I can publish as a public service right here!

I can still receive and respond to e-mail with my Blackberry.

Thanks for visiting!