Monday, August 11, 2008

Computer Crash and Aftermath

Just to let you know that my computer problems continue. I hope to be back posting on a regular basis by the end of this week. Right now I am using a friend's machine to log in and keep up with the electronic conveyor belt.

Things that I will be reviewing when I am back on full time will be our CRA retreat from this past Saturday. CRA Attorney David Tolces found an Attorney General's opinion regarding blog/website use by elected or appointed board members in relation to the Florida public meetings statute. Interesting and it may have some impact on how users of this blog react to posting related to CRA matters. We also have our regular meeting Tuesday night - the applicable back-up is on the city website.

Thanks for visiting and continue to check back - I might have some more updates as the week progresses if time allows.