Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures of the Charrette Team at Work Today.

I dropped by their workshop room twice today.  The second time I had the opportunity to chat with Robert Gibbs.  He is a nationally known real estate/retail expert, especially as it relates to traditional downtown environments.  I really enjoyed my talk with him and we share much the same conclusion when it comes to the potential and attractiveness of Lake Worth.  

I urge you to attend the final presentation by the Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council charrette team.  It will take place Friday, from 6 to 8 p.m. in the large room at the Shuffleboard Court building.  Please make an effort to attend to hear their preliminary findings and ideas.

Here are some pictures I took of the team at work and of their work space: