Friday, June 20, 2008

Nice Message from the Bathroom Place


Hi Wes -

I am the owner of Bathroom Place, one of the businesses you featured in your blog about the old Blue Marlin building. One of my customer's let me know about your blog -- I think it is great; my wife and I appreciate the attention you gave the new activity happening in Lake Worth.

You are welcome to come in, look around, and see the products we offer to the community. You are welcome to take some interior photos and post on the blog ... I would be receptive to offering a 10% discount to any customer purchasing a vanity set if they come in as a result of reading your blog...

Thanks again for posting the happenings in Lake Worth! I am attaching a showroom pic... you can see our other showroom locations on our website @ www.bathroomplace.net

Sincerely,
Sean White
Bathroom Place Corp.
1101 N Dixie Hwy
Lake Worth, FL 33460