Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lake Worth Talk is Back On-line and Other News

Click title for link. Jim Stafford was able to strike a deal with the company that hosted the board. This made it possible for him to turn the board back on. Check it out. There is also a permanent link in the right-hand column of this blog.

You may also have noticed some slight improvements to this blog. I was finally able to get rid of the goobledy-gook at the end of each post, eliminating the white space and blending it in with the background. Now the only thing you see at the end of the post is the comment tab, which I encourage you to use.

Also, in the right-hand column, I posted a permanent picture of Mars and Venus - they can keep you company when you're visiting here. (But be careful if you place food near your monitor - they might reach out and grab it!)

Right below that I have posted my email address. All you need to do is copy and paste that in the "To:" line of your e-mail account if you would like to contact me that way.

I have also made it so 100 of the most recent posts are included on the page that loads when you come to the blog. You might notice a change in the time it takes to load the page. If it's too long, let me know and I will make an adjustment.

Usage has been consistently high for the past three or four weeks. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you get a lot out of your visits here. I've noticed many people have been digging deep into the almost 800 posts on the blog. So, enjoy!