Sunday, October 14, 2007

Something you might enjoy...

This is something that Google has come out with recently. It's a player that allows you to witness all of the various images, in somewhat real time, that are being uploaded from around the world on blogs like this. It's fun to visit there and just watch the large variety of images go by. How long you sit and watch is your decision. In someways I think of it as collective world consciousness as it represents what is on a large number of minds at any one time.

Nothing mandatory by any means, but something that might amuse at the least. You might even see some of my images go by. I wonder what other people think of Lake Worth City Commission agendas and such flickering on their screens?

Click here to see. You can adjust the speed of the images (I find it too fast to absorb when I first open it up) and click on the "More Info" link and that will show you more information regarding the individual blogs.