Sunday, August 5, 2007

May 13, 1993

That was a special day for me. I gave a presentation before the Town of Palm Beach Town Council when they were considering approval of the private club at Mar-a-Lago. It is also the day that I first met Donald Trump, who I worked for for ten years in bringing about the changes at Mar-a-Lago necessary for a private club. I also did a lot of work related to Trump International Golf Course with permitting and construction supervision.

I thought you might be interested in a transcript of my presentation that day. I am also providing a record of the entire meeting through this link. Ultimately, the 3-2 vote of approval by the Town Council led to the preservation and restoration of Mar-a-Lago and renewed its rightful place atop the Palm Beach social circuit.

Here it is: