Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thanks to Colleen and John Rinaldi...

...for hosting my first "meet and greet" today at the Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast. What a nice assemblage of people concerned with the future of our City of Lake Worth! We settled into about a 2 hour discussion about the issues facing our City. There are no shortage of issues and I hope those in attendance got a feel for how I would address them as Commissioner. I think we all came away with the conclusion that there is no lack of work to do. You provided some great direction. Thank you for the opportunity and it is through this dialogue that we become the future Lake Worth that we all want to see. I brought my camera, but it stayed in its case - this time. I'll have to come back again and we'll capture some memories.

"Political advertisement paid for and approved by Wes Blackman for Commissioner – District #3"