Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Check this out! A Photo Safari to the Beach




They say pictures say a thousand words. So, have at it!

This will give me chance to rest my fingers - maybe. Let's try and use this as a tool to determine what the beach means to us, the City's future, the environment and what the next best
step is. I am hoping that just posting the pictures will help you formulate your thoughts - I'd be disappointed if they didn't.

One other thing from my "safari" - As I was leaving, a guy in his 20s came up to me, Chris Dion, and said that his car had been broken into and everything had been taken - cleared out. This in broad daylight on a Tuesday at the beach! He wondered if any of my pictures showed his car with anyone around it. He had called the police and they were on their way. When I got home, none of the pictures showed any detail of the parking lot where his car was parked. Dang! So, one of the reasons I tell you this is that if you want to talk about "security" too, that is a fair topic. But, try to keep it related to the Beach.

Enjoy!

"Political advertisement paid for and approved by Wes Blackman for Commissioner – District #3"